When it comes to dealing with hair loss, hair transplant in Punjab is the best treatment plan. It includes 2 methods which are used to extract the hair follicles with precision and then transplant them to the problematic area:
● Follicular unit excision (FUE)
● Follicular unit transplantation (FUT)
No matter which method you choose them both offer-natural looking results. The difference occurs in the way hair follicles are extracted from the back of the scalp.
How Hair Follicles Are Extracted?
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
● During the procedure, the hair follicles are extracted one by one. This procedure is minimally invasive. The doctor will let you know about the requirement grafts during the consultation.
Follicular unit transplantation (FUT)
● During the procedure, a strip of hair is taken from the back of the scalp. The doctor will take with precision so that the grafts are not affected in any manner. The process is simple and it takes around 15 to 30 minutes. After that, the hair is prepared so that it can be implanted into the recipient area.
The doctor will make sure to select the hair follicles which have the highest chance of survival for implantation. This step is extremely important to get the best outcomes.
How Follicles Are Prepared for Implantation?
The follicular grafts are prepped for placement by the skilled team and they use the high-powered stereo microscope. The team will ensure the grafts are kept in optimal condition till the time they are transplanted.
How Hair Follicles Are Implanted?
In both FUE and FUT, the hair follicular grafts are ready by making small incisions in the thinning area which is going to match your natural hair growth.
Our doctor is highly experienced and places the follicular grafts with great artistry to maximize the naturalness, coverage of the thinning areas, and density which is essential to have natural hairline re-created again.
What to Expect?
Both procedures are simple. The technology and the way of doing the method have advanced a lot. Additionally, our team makes sure the patient is at the utmost comfort level. Moreover, you can watch TV, listen to your favorite music, or check out a movie while undergoing the surgery. Healing is also prompt. You just need to follow the guidelines given by the surgeon so that everything is under control and you get to see the results you want.
Is there Scarring?
● FUE procedures don’t require stitches and the extraction is going to leave no detectable scars. The surgical site is going to be sealed with the longer hair and it is going to heal within one week or so. You can keep your hair short if you want.
● If you do not want to have a short haircut then you can go with FUT procedure.