Breast augmentation is a procedure that is considered favorable by quite a lot of people. It is one of the most favorable options for improving your figure. Breast augmentation is a technique that women consider for improving the way they look. Plastic surgeons across the world are dedicating themselves to make improvements in the human body. Breast augmentation is a procedure that makes the woman’s figure look fuller and natural.
Why consider breast implant?
It is a great option for people who seek breast augmentation. However, it is really significant to understand the risks, and benefits associated with it. Here is a round-up of the information regarding it-
Saline breast implants: They used to be popular in the bygone era. They used to offer the following advantages (and still do):
- They require a smaller incision
- It is an approved procedure for patients under 22 years of age
- It can be used to do filling and ensure symmetry
- It is naturally absorbed by the body even if it is ruptured
- However ,saline implants have some risks:
- There is a tendency to ripple
- It seems less natural when you touched
- It has a slightly greater risk of rupture
Silicone breast implants: It is a popular breast implant option. It offers the following benefits:
- There is a lower risk of rupture
- It looks more natural to the touch
- There is less risk of rippling
- It is less susceptible to changes in shape
Disadvantages associated with silicone implants:
As they are pre-filled, silicone implants require large incisions to place them and it can be filled once it has been placed inside the body. It will not be absorbed by the body if ruptured, though there are fewer chances of rupture.
Cohesive gel: These “Gummy Bear” implants are becoming increasingly popular due to the numerous benefits they offer:
- More Natural looking
- There is less risk of rippling and folding
Fat Grafting: It is one of the lesser-known breast augmentation options, but it is becoming highly sought after procedure. This technique uses a patient’s natural fat which is harvested through liposuction from the thighs, abdomen and love handles. As it uses the harvested fat to reshape and resize the breast, it results in a soft, natural-feeling breast.
How effective is fat transfer breast augmentation?
Fat transfer breast augmentation is highly effective for many patients, but it depends on the patients being the ideal candidate for the procedure along with the skills of the plastic surgeon.