Hair transplant is like a blessing for those who are experiencing severe hair loss or baldness issues at a young age. The results of the treatment have increased the demand for hair transplantation all over the world. At our clinic, we have helped thousands of patients with the best hair care treatment plan and the treatment outcomes have been the best. You should not go by our word and go through our website or visit our clinic to check the success rate.
Our Hair surgeon uses the best and updated technology that provides the patients with maximum hair density and most importantly they get successful results. Our surgeons want to ensure that every patient facing hair loss gets the effective care they need.
What is hair transplant treatment?
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure that includes extracting the healthy hair follicles either through FUE or FUT and transplanting them to the problematic site. The procedure includes fewer complications and risk factors because patients’ hair is used during the surgery. This allows the scalp to accept the hair follicles which have been transplanted. Extracting hair from the donor area and then transplanting them to the problematic area helps to get adequate hair density and the bald area is covered for a lifetime. The hair transplant procedure is minimally invasive and it includes the given-below steps:
- The surgeon shaves the respective part of the scalp.
- The patient is administered local anesthesia for comfort.
- Extracting the hair follicles from the scalp back or donor area.
- For effective transplantation, the recipient site need to be slitted
- After that, transplanting them to the recipient area is the problematic part.
- Follow the postoperative suggestions given by the surgeon.
Do hair transplants provide permanent results?
Hair transplantation provides permanent results because the surgeons are highly experienced. The surgeon understands and knows the correct way of transplanting the hair grafts. In simple words, this is the only treatment that can provide you with permanent results and the results also look natural.
How are the results permanent?
During the surgery, the hair follicles are hand-picked by the surgeon so that the transplantation is done effectively. The hair follicles are prone to undergo hair loss which is DHT sensitive because these possess the androgenic hormones. The hair follicles transplanted on the problematic area are going to have the same characteristics as that of the existing hair.
What are the factors which increase the chances of a successful hair transplant?
- During the surgery, the hair follicles have minimum damage which means the survival rate is increased and they can be grown for a lifetime.
- The doctor is going to choose the appropriate technique depending on your condition. Opting for the correct method increases the chances of having permanent results.
- The donor area needs to be checked so that graft availability is determined. Overharvesting needs to be avoided otherwise the donor area is impacted, and surgery outcomes are impacted.