Hair Transplant In Mandi Gobindgarh
What all do you need to know about the treatment of hair transplant?
Hair loss is a common condition that is faced by many people all over the world. This is experienced by people their age. If appropriate treatment is not taken at the right time, then the condition is going to progress and it will lead to baldness issues. Hair loss is triggered in different ways and it is categorized into surgical and non-surgical methods.
Non-surgical methods include PRP, Laser caps, micro needling, mesotherapy, and medical treatment. Nevertheless, the surgical option which works the best in all scenarios is a Hair transplant. Hair transplant is the most effective and standard treatment which is known for giving long-lasting and proven results. Treatment of Hair Transplant in Mandi Gobindgarh and various other parts of Punjab has been the most effective choice for the patients. With the advancement in medical science, the Hair Transplant cost in Mandi Gobindgarh, Ludhiana, Patiala, and various other parts of Punjab have been considered under budget.
What is a Hair transplant?
Hair transplant treatment is when the hair follicles are detached from one of the parts of the scalp to the problematic part, where the patient has bald or thin hair. Medical science has proven this method as the most effective choice for people who lose hair and face the problem of baldness.
Who is the suitable candidate for a hair transplant?
- Androgenetic alopecia in men
- Scarring alopecia (The reasons are injury or trauma, accidents, or scalp infection)
- Eyebrow reconstruction
- Female baldness
- Mustache reconstruction
- Beard reconstruction
Principle of Hair Transplant
Scalp back is referred to as the Occipital area which is known as the balding method and the hair present in this region is permanent. The hair follicles present in this area are not sensitive to DHT. The hair follicles transplanted in this area are growing to grow in the normal pattern. Once the hair starts to grow, you can cut, trim, color, or shave them the way you like it.
How does FUE transplant work?
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUE) is the method that includes removing the hair follicles from the donor area. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia which makes it safe and minimally invasive.
The extracted hair grafts are taken out from the problematic area and implanted in the bald area. With FUE, the patient’s discomfort is reduced and around 10,000 hair follicles can be implanted.
What instructions do you need to follow before the treatment?
- Necessary blood work needs to be done.
- Prohibit yourself from the use of finasteride and minoxidil. (It reduces bleeding risk)
- Prohibit yourself from smoking, alcohol, and NSAIDs.
- Shampoo your hair daily with Ketoconazole for 7 days which helps to prevent the infection.
- Get enough sleep daily.
How should you take care of yourself after a hair transplant?
- Do not touch the recipient area for one week
- Do not do exercise and swimming for one month
- Avoid sun exposure and dust.
- Take the medications prescribed by the doctor on time.
- Use the baby shampoo for one week
What are the different categories of a hair transplant?
- Male Hair Transplant
- Strip shave technique or Celebrity Hair Transplant
- Female Hair Transplant or No shave technique
- Moustache Hair Transplant
- Beard Hair Transplant
- Eyebrow Hair Transplant
Why is it recommended to get a hair transplant?
Well! There are many reasons which make it special and beneficial to get a hair transplant.
- Get natural-looking and permanent results with a hair transplant
- The experienced surgeons help you get the most effective and customized treatment plan.
- A team of leading surgeons will make you informed what treatment plan will suit you the best.
- Success is guaranteed as the treatment is the best and has improved technology.
- Good post-operative care with esteemed surgeons
- Fast recovery rate
For the best state of the art technology and with the safest & hygienic environment, book your initial consultation with our esteemed surgeon for an effective solution to hair loss.