Nowadays, every person desires an ideal body shape. For this, individuals prefer gym joining, dieting and supplement consumption. When they don’t get desired results, then they undergo a cool sculpting procedure. Here in this topic, we are going to discuss how cool sculpting helps you to get the desired body shape in detail.
CoolSculpting is explained as a fat-freezing solution whose motive is to eradicate stubborn fat from certain body parts. The medical name of this procedure is “Cryolipolysis”. During frostbite, what happens to the fat? Fat freezes at the highest temperature as compared to skin. This is the main idea behind the cool sculpting method and a device named cryolipoysis helps to cool body fat to a certain temperature that destroys it without harming the skin and other tissues.
This is not a surgical treatment, which means plastic surgeons don’t use needles. The device which the surgeon use in this treatment, confines the body part and wants to points between two paddles. The paddles get cool down quickly and the doctor leaves those peddle in that place for about half an hour to one and a half hours. During that period, it damages about 25% of the fat cells in the targeted area.
The patient is going to observe the outcomes after a few months, but some of the changes you might notice within a few weeks. During this time, the immune system starts eradicating the dead fat cells gradually.
You should be advised to avoid this method if you have the following:
- Poor skin tone
- Cryoglobulinemia, it is explained as a situation where abnormal proteins in the blood get thick in cold temperature.
- Loose skin
- Cold urticaria is explained as a skin issue that causes skin hives when it gets cold.
- Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria is explained as anemia kind which ruins red blood cells in cold temperature.
A doctor can use the device called Cryolipolysis, which kills fat cells in target body parts. Which includes the following:-
- Beneath the chin and jawline
- under the butt
- Upper arms
- Along the bra line
During the procedure, you might feel:-
- extreme cold and kind of pulling or tugging on the skin.
- Some times, you might feel painful, look-alike you’ve been exercising.
- You also experience swelling on targeted parts for some days.
Benefits you enjoy:-
- painless procedure
- the faster recovery that means you can get back to your regular tasks soon.
- Long-lasting results.
- Retain a healthier lifestyle.
- Enhances personality and morale.
If you are also planning to undergo this procedure, then you should choose the best surgeon and fix an appointment with him to obtain the desired treatment with effective results.