Hair transplant is taken by millions of people these days because this is the safest method to get rid of hair fall. No doubt, this treatment option will give you the mind-blowing results, but you need to follow all the before and after instructions that are given by your surgeon.
No doubt, hair transplant surgery offers you the best results, however, you need to take care of your scalp before and after the procedure. For this, you need to talk to a specialist, so that you can get detailed information about before and after precautions. He will surely guide you properly or week wise, so you must follow them for faster recovery and the best results.
Four Weeks Before
- You must start scalp-stretching exercises such as you must press the lower part of the scalp with your hand and then pull upward thoroughly. You must hold this position for a second and then release for at least 10-15 seconds. In addition to this, you have to repeat this exercise many times, almost 30 minutes a day.
- Do not trim your hair from the back of the head because this is the donor area, from where your surgeon is going to take hair grafts. You let them grow off at least an inch.
- If you have any type of allergic reaction then must talk to the doctor and get the treatment. But you do not take too many medicines before getting hair transplant procedure.
Two Weeks Before
- You must get a check-up and stop taking certain medications such as Aspirin and other anti-inflammatory medicines. These medications lead you to excessive bleeding during and after the hair transplant India.
One Week Before
- You must avoid herbs or herbal supplements such as ginseng and ginkgo Biloba as well.
- As we stated above, there are certain medications that lead to excessive bleeding and other side effects, so you have to stop taking Ibuprofen and naproxen also.
- You must stop going with B-complex, fish oil, and vitamin E.
One Day Before
- Smoking and over-consumption of alcohol are dangerous that leads to several health conditions and you may experience side effects after the procedure.
- Do not go with any other hair loss treatment such as Minoxidil and Finasteride because these will harm you badly.
- You must take a proper and nutritious diet, additionally, get enough sleep as well as rest.
Day of the procedure.
- You must wash your hair before the hair transplantation procedure.
- You must take a new and clean scarf with you in order to cover your head after the procedure.
- You must drink plenty of water or juices but avoid coffee or tea.