Many people associate adorning beards with oodles of power. Having a mustache or a full beard takes some persistence along with a little bit of patience.
Does Beard Take Time To Grow?
If you are one of those who is having trouble with a beard (growing of beard or anything related to beard), then for you below mentioned are some tips:
- Testosterone and DHT are two hormones which move from the bloodstream to androgen receptors, which work like a steroid for facial hair.
- Body is able to manufacture keratin by using micro and macronutrients, like vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, and fat, which are essential in beard growth.
- While growing, facial hair passes through growth stages, which are Anagen, Catagen, and Telogen, just like the rest of hair on the body.
- This is all great, but you’ve probably still wondered if there is something you can do to increase testosterone production in your body.
Alternative ways to grow beard faster (without the use of any medication)
- Working out regularly helps beard grow at a fast rate.
- Along with this having enough of proteins also aids in beard growing sooner than anything else.
- Reducing stress and having a proper sleep, increases testosterone levels and hence the body grows a beard fast.
- Having Rogaine will also help in the process of beard growing.
Beard hair transplant is known to be the best for beard growing at a faster pace. Hair which is needed for this surgery is taken from the head and then used as hair for the beard. Many people have gone through beard hair transplant have admitted the transplant to be the best method to have a thicker beard hair among all anything else done for beard growth.
Also, keep in mind that transplant doesn’t work for all, so please keep this point in mind while considering to get it done.
All the methods used for growing beard should be done by first and foremost looking into your health condition, and seeking advice from your doctor because they are the best people to guide you.