Question 1: Is it safe to undergo Cosmetic procedure in the Covid -19 ERA ?
Answer: It is safe in the hands of reputed and certified Plastic Surgeries/Cosmetologists.
Question 2: What precautions as a client should be taken while choosing a clinic?
- Most Important Clinic in the safe zone/green zone as declared by the government from time to time.
- The doctor should be well aware and follow all rules laid down for the protection of the client.
- Clinics should have all required protective and COVID detection tools. They must adhere to all standard operating procedures.
- Clinics should serve the environment away from crowded zones.
- Clinics must have separate sitting areas for all visitors along. No one should sit closer to each other.
- OTS should have positive pressure ventilation/operable to outside air/light.
- Procedure room should have 1 window so that natural air can cross ventilate all times.
- Toilets/washrooms should be most hygiene with limited footfall.