If you also want the stylish beard of your choice but cannot due to bald patches or low volume of beard hair then there is nothing to worry as the beard transplant is possible these days. Beard hair transplant can help you to restore your hair on beard as per your realistic desires and supply of donor follicles so it is the wonderful option for the men who feel low due to their patchy growth of beard.
Before Considering The Beard Restoration Surgery There Are Some Common But Important Facts You Must Know About It That Is Explained Below
- If you want to restore hair on the bald patches or scars on your beard then you have to sacrifice some hair from your scalp as for the beard transplant surgery scalp hair are selected as the donor follicles according to their resistance for loss and best match for your existing beard hair. As FUE surgery is preferred for beard restoration so there can be tiny scars on your scalp that get left after extraction of donor follicles however these scars can get healed after some time.
- After two weeks of the surgery, your all transplanted beard will get shed but it is normal and there is nothing to worry as the roots of the hair follicles remain at their place and the hair starts growing back after few weeks with natural appearance and growth rate.
- It is the simple procedure of 3-5 hours depending on the requirement for grafts but for few days you have to take care of your treated area to prevent any infection or damage. For a few days, you may experience swelling, redness or even mild pain on the treated area but all these minor surgical symptoms get vanished in 4-5 days.
- After beard transplantation, you can work on your beard according to your wish means you can style it, cut it and go for shaving or trimming but for all these wishes you need to wait for the green signal from your doctor. Transplanted hair can also be colored but after the permission and approval of the doctor.
- It can be bit costly affair for you as beard restoration is highly advanced and magnificent procedure and only handful surgeons are efficient in performing this surgery so onetime cost can be a bit higher for you but it can give you a lifetime and natural results with complete satisfaction so it is worth to have your beard get transplanted.